What is Adderall 30mg?
Adderall 30mg is used for the treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder – ADHD. The generic name of Adderall is methylphenidate. It is a made up of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. They both are central nervous system stimulants.
They affect the chemicals in the brain and nerves that help in hyperactivity and impulse control. It helps in increasing the ability to pay attention and control behavior problems. It is also used for the treatment of sleeping disorder (narcolepsy), managing the tasks and improves the listening ability.
It is used for other purposes not listed in the medical guidelines. Adderall is a habit-forming medicine, so always follow the instructions of your doctor to avoid drug abuse and any other danger.
How to use Adderall 30mg?
Before consuming Adderall 30, makes sure you follow these instructions to avoid any hindrance to your health.
- Consume this medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not share this medicine with anyone. Keep this medicine in a safe place.
- Adderall can be consumed with or without food.
- Swallow the medicine as a whole avoid crushing, chewing the medicine.
- The dose of the medicine depends upon your medical condition and your response towards treatment.
- For availing, most of the benefits take this medicine regularly at the same time.
- Although it is an effective medicine, but sometimes it causes addiction.
What are the side effects of Adderall 30mg?
Contact your doctor immediately for medical attention if you observe any of the below mentioned side effects in you or someone else.
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Trouble sleeping
- Bladder pain
- Bloody urine
- Painful urination
- Fast heartbeat or pulse
- Lower back or side pain
- General feeling of discomfort or illness
- Joint pain
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle pains
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Trouble sleeping
There are some side-effects which are not known.
- Difficulty with speaking
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Double vision
- Inability to speak
- Itching, skin rash
- Swelling of the feet or lower legs
- Tightness in the chest
- Slow speech
- Irritated eyes
- Red skin
There are some side-effects of Adderall which do not require medical attention. They go on decreasing with the treatment as your body adjusts to this medication.
What are the dosages of Adderall 30mg?
- This medication is not prescribed for children below the age of 3 yrs.
- For the children, age 3-5 years starting dose should be 2.5mg daily.
- For the children age of 6 years, the starting dose should be 5mg once or twice a day.
What are the precautions while taking Adderall 30mg?
- Before starting medicine, tell your doctor if you have any allergy from the Adderall 30mg or any of its components.
- Adderall contains some inactive components which can cause an allergic reaction to the person.
- Tell your health consultant about your medical history and medical condition, especially of blood circulation problems, mood conditions, depression, family history of heart problems, etc.
- Adderall may make you feel sleepy, so avoid doing those activities which require attention and focus like driving, operating machines, etc.
- Do not use this medicine if you are pregnant.
- Do not take this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
What are the withdrawal symptoms of Adderall 30mg?
Withdrawal symptoms and side effects are not the same thing. Withdrawal symptoms occur when you suddenly stop consuming the medicine and side effects happen when you are using the medicine.
Some of the withdrawal symptoms are as follows:
- Changes in mood
- Trouble in sleeping
- Stomach cramping
To avoid the chances of withdrawal symptoms, use the medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Your doctor will increase or decrease the dose of the drug as per the effect of the drug. Do not suddenly stop the consumption of the Adderall.
What is Adderall Addiction?
Adderall is the addictive medicine prescribed by the doctor. Not everyone who is consuming the Adderall develops the habit of addiction. The chances of addiction are high when the Adderall is abused. It works by increasing the level of dopamine and norepinephrine in the central nervous system. The Adderall addicted people feel tired and dizzy.
Other symptoms of Adderall addiction are:
- Need of large dose to feel the drug’s effects.
- Suicidal tendency.
- Taking medicine after knowing its harmful effects.
- Not able to finish the word without taking the Adderall.
- Spending a lot of time and money getting, using, and recovering from the drug
- Being unable to feel alert without the drug
- Neglecting other normal or essential activities in favor of using Adderall
- Suffering withdrawal symptoms when not using Adderall