WHAT IS XANAX 3 MG?
Xanax 3mg is a prescription medicine used for the treatment of anxiety disorders, for the short-term relief of the symptoms of anxiety and panic disorders.
It is a federal controlled substance (Schedule IV) since it can be abused or lead to dependency. It must be kept in a safe place to prevent abuse and misuse.
Xanax 3 mg is a green, three-sided pill with X 3 imprint. It is supplied by Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group.
WHAT IS XANAX 3 MG USED FOR?
Xanax 3 mg is a benzodiazepine drug class. It is used for the treatment of panic attacks, anxiety disorder and even sometimes for depression. Xanax should not be consumed with alcohol or other street drugs since it can cause severe drowsiness, coma, respiratory distress and even death.
RECOMMENDED USAGE AND DOSAGE
- Take Xanax 3 mg exactly as your doctor tells you to take it.
- If you think you have overused, call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital emergency room immediately.
- Adults will be administered a lower dose initially and gradually increased according to their specific needs to avoid side effects and adverse reactions.
- Elderly and liver patients will always be administered the lowest dose possible and will be gradually increased if the drug can be tolerated by them.
- Pregnant women, lactating women and children are not recommended for its usage.
- Your doctor will gradually decrease your dosage if you wish to discontinue its intake to prevent withdrawal.